One Injured in Pacifica Car Crash on Highway 1 near Crespi Drive
Pacifica, California (August 9, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after a car accident in Pacifica on Monday morning, according to the Pacifica Police Department.
The collision occurred on Highway 1 near Crespi Drive at around 7:11 a.m.
Police said an SUV and another car were involved in the collision. The impact caused the SUV to flip over.
Driver Hospitalized after Pacifica Crash on Highway 1
The driver of the SUV was taken to a hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
The second motorist was uninjured.
The collision caused a closure of two lanes of Highway 1 as authorities worked at the scene.
The cause of the collision remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.