Our Roseville Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You
Roseville is a beautiful city located in the heart of Northern California. This city contains around 100,000 residents, and they all enjoy the sunny and relaxed California atmosphere. The city has grown from its humble origins as a stagecoach stop, to a major part of Northern California. Life in this city is wonderful, but even in Roseville, an auto accident can interrupt the normal flow of life. Every year, hundreds of people are injured in car accidents in Roseville. These accidents vary in severity, but they all cause an interruption to the normal flow of life. When you are in an auto accident, your life is temporarily interrupted, but a Roseville car accident lawyer can help you get back on the right track.
Dangerous Intersections in Roseville
Roseville was ranked in the top 100 cities for safety in 2019 by a report by Reviews.com. The ranking may make you think that you are safe as a Roseville resident or visitor, but the truth is that there are many dangers that you may encounter. The city, for example, had traffic collisions that left 803 people injured or killed in 2019.
Did you know that Roseville Police Department identified several intersections prone to accidents?
Top 10 Roseville Intersections Notorious for Accidents
- Sunrise Avenue and Cirby Way
- Cirby Way and Riverside Avenue
- Pleasant Grove Boulevard and Highway 65 Overpass
- Pleasant Grove Boulevard and Washington Boulevard
- Douglas Boulevard and Sunrise Avenue
- Orlando Avenue and Auburn Boulevard
- Galleria Boulevard and Roseville Parkway
- Douglas Boulevard and Rocky Ridge Drive
- Cirby Way and Melody Lane
- Pleasant Grove Boulevard and Highland Pointe Drive
Driving cautiously in these corners is a wise idea to protect yourself, your loved ones, and other road users from car crashes. If you need a Roseville, California, car accident attorney, it may not be easy to know where to turn. Everyone in the US has heard of Car Accidents, and they may be unsure of their rights when filing a claim.
You don’t have to face the situation alone. The Law Offices of Pacific Attorney Group is a prominent car accident lawyer in Roseville. We have many years of experience dealing with car accident claims, and we can help you with your case. We will be happy to review any details about the accident you are interested in to protect your rights.
Types of Compensation Available for Car Accident Claims
When you hire a car accident lawyer in Roseville, you may not know what kind of compensation is available. It is why it’s important to choose a firm experienced in this area and willing to take the time to explain everything. Our firm will be happy to explain all the details, and we will make sure you know what compensation could be available if your case goes forward:
- Medical Bills: You may receive compensation for medical expenses that arise from the accident. This compensation is provided according to the terms of your insurance policy, and it may be available even if you can’t see a doctor at the time.
- Lost Wages: You may receive compensation for lost wages incurred due to your injury. It can include compensation for lost time at work and any wages you cannot be paid because of your injuries.
- Pain and Suffering: You may receive compensation for any pain and suffering you’ve endured due to an accident. It can include any pain that has caused you physical problems.
- Emotional Distress: You may receive compensation for the emotional distress you’ve suffered from an accident.
- Punitive Damages: You may receive punitive damages if you can prove that negligence was involved in causing the accident. It is compensation to punish the person or company responsible for causing the accident rather than your injury.
- Property Damage: If you can prove that the other party was at fault for causing your accident, then property damage is compensated. That can include damages, damage, and any repairs needed.
- Lost Earning Capacity: This is compensation for damages earned in your future. It can be helpful if you were pursuing a particular career and were unable to complete it because of the accident.
What Should I do After a Car Accident?
After a car accident has occurred, it can be difficult for a victim to know what to do next. Our firm can provide you with the information you need to know. It is important to fast contact a car accident lawyer in Roseville CA, to help you.
- Make notes of your car accident: You should always make notes about the incident as soon as possible and think about how you would explain it to a friend or family member. The more details you can provide, the better your case will go.
- Review your insurance policy: Your insurance company will likely review your accident. It is done in person or over the phone. You should be prepared for this, and think about what you will say when the company reviews your claim.
- Be prepared for an accident report: Your car insurance company must submit an accident report by law. They will explain the details of the accident to you and ask you for information about any injuries.
- Seek medical attention immediately: You should call your doctor and quickly go to a local emergency room. This will help you get the care you need, and it can also help with a car accident claim later.
- Report the accident: If you are involved in an accident, then you should report it to the police as soon as possible. It will ensure that your case is being handled properly.
- Seek legal advice: If you are interested in pursuing a car accident claim against the other party, speaking with a car accident lawyer in Roseville CA is important. There are many things to be considered, and our firm can help you with this.
How Do I Prove the Other Driver was Liable?
When you have been involved in a car accident, finding out exactly who is at fault can be difficult. The other driver’s insurance company may believe that you are at fault and convince you otherwise. The Pacific Attorney Group of Roseville has been helping victims of accidents to pursue their claims.
- Third parties may have witnessed the accident: If you were involved in a car accident with another driver, you would want to ask any third parties who may have witnessed it. They can be contacted about what they saw and heard.
- Video footage: If there was video footage of the incident, this could be examined. The driver may have been on the phone or distracted by an event in front of them. This could be evidence adding to your case and showing that they were at fault.
- Eyewitnesses: You would want to speak to people who saw the accident, including first responders. They could explain what they saw and tell you if the other driver was at fault.
- Police report: If the police were involved in the accident, they would tell you what happened. It may include witness statements or information about the other driver.
- The driver’s past: If the other car driver has been in an accident before, you may use this as your claim. It will give you more leverage when speaking to your insurance company and open more doors.
- The inspection: If you know who the other driver is, go to the DMV and check their driving record. This will give you a better idea of how they act behind the wheel and add to your case.
- Take photos: If you were a victim of a car accident, then you may decide to take photographs as evidence. These could be used as proof in court or to help with your case against the driver.
Types of Car Accident Injuries
After a car accident, you may be suffering from injuries. The pain, headaches, and other symptoms will be hard to deal with, but we can help.
- Broken bones: Broken bones are a common ailment following a car accident. These injuries can be serious and should be treated by a doctor.
- Paralysis: If you have paralysis, your life will change drastically. You will be unable to walk or move at all, which can hugely impact you.
- Back pain: You may have back pain after an accident. You may not work, and your life will change drastically.
- Headaches: When you are involved in a car accident, you may have headaches or neck pain. It can be hard to deal with, and you should take some time to get better.
- Dizziness: It is common to feel dizzy and have a headache. You may be given medication to help with these symptoms.
- Trauma: You may have trauma after an accident, making you anxious. You should speak to a therapist and try to get better.
What to do Immediately After an Accident in Roseville?
It is important to speak with a car accident lawyer in Roseville CA, if you have been involved in an accident. It will help you get the compensation you deserve and the advice and legal representation you need.
- Get treatment: You should get medical attention as soon as possible. You will need treatment for any injuries you have suffered, and you need to improve quickly.
- Report the accident: If you are injured, you should call 911 immediately. This will help the police deal with the situation and accurately describe who was at fault.
- Seek legal advice: You should immediately speak with a car accident lawyer in Roseville CA. This will help you understand your injury and how it will be dealt with. You should also make a police report to ensure that the other driver knows the situation.
- Report your car damage: After the accident, you should go to your car and inspect the damage. You will then need to report it to your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Look over your car: You should go over it and make sure it is okay. This includes checking if there is any damage to the other cars involved or your items.
How do I Handle My Car-Related Issues After an Accident?
After an accident, you need to get car repair services. The Pacific Attorney Group can help you with the best and most affordable options. The roseville car accident lawyer will be able to do this for you.
Insurance companies can be tricky, often trying to keep you in the dark. They make you sign paperwork that you don’t understand, and they ask you to make further payments that you might not need. A car accident lawyer in Roseville can help you get the payments you need.
Most people have insurance policies with their car insurance company, but they are not always aware of the details. It is advisable to find a lawyer and speak to them about your insurance policy. They will be able to explain the details and make sure you get the compensation that you need.
Who Pays if I Need to Get a Rental Car after a Car Accident in Roseville?
After a car accident, you may be forced to drive a rental car. You might need to pay for the car as there could be damage or your vehicle is not for use. If this is the case, you should speak with your insurance company. Your insurance company will advise you on whether you need it or not. They will also explain what they will pay and how much you will pay.
It is good to get in touch with your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident.
How is Fault Determined in a Multi-Vehicle Car Accident?
After a multi-vehicle car accident, you will have to determine which one was at fault. This may be hard as both parties may have been at fault. If there are no witnesses, it is impossible to determine the exact details. The Pacific Attorney Group will be able to help you with this.
If there are witnesses, you will find out which party was at fault by looking at the facts. This will determine who should be held liable for the accident. It would help if you spoke with a Roseville car accident lawyer in Roseville CA, soon after the accident.
Why Should I File A Lawsuit?
It has been noted that many people are intimidated by having to file a lawsuit. It is not the case with our firm. The Law Offices of Pacific Attorney Group pride themselves on being patient and understanding. We can help you understand what is involved in filing a car accident claim and protect your rights.
Our firm also understands that our clients need help regardless of the circumstances after an accident has occurred. The car accident lawyer in Roseville CA, that you hire should help you get your deserved compensation.
How Much Will it Cost to Hire Roseville Attorney?
A Roseville car accident lawyer will help you in many ways. Hiring a lawyer depends on the case and the issues involved. If the claim is small, the price may be low or even free. Serious cases will cost more and may require upfront and hourly rates. A car accident lawyer in Roseville CA will help eliminate the financial burden you face. The Pacific Attorney Group has years of experience and will help you get some peace of mind.