Our Santa Monica Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You
Sana Monica, CA is a great oceanfront city that has more than 8.3 walkable square miles. This Southern California town is located close to LA and all the main attractions. Because of the infamous Route 66 dead ends here, many travelers come to this area to explore the west. With all the tourists and the 93,000 people that call this area home, there is much traffic and congestion. According to the latest statistics, 20 people died last year as a result of serious accidents in this city. The number of accidents is increasing, and the more traffic that comes into this area, the more the numbers will continue to rise. The need for a car accident lawyer Santa Monica area is great.
How An Injury Attorney Can Help
When a person is involved in an auto accident, they may have injuries. These injuries can range from minor whiplash and soft tissue concerns to loss of life. No matter what the condition, it is important to have a Santa Monica car accident lawyer on your side. A legal representative will review the case, ensure that negligence can be proven, and go after the other party on your behalf.
The compensation amount you can get with an attorney is significantly higher than you could get on your own. Insurance companies are notorious for playing games with victims. Remember, they are out to protect their bottom line. Their goal is to close these cases as quickly and as inexpensively as possible. There are so many ins and outs when dealing with an accident, having a knowledgeable representative beside you means everything.
Typical Sana Monica Accidents
The most common types of accidents seen in the Sana Monica area are as follows:
- Car: These auto accidents involve two cars.
- Pedestrian: A pedestrian is someone walking \the streets. When they are struck by the driver of a car, truck or SUV, they are classified as a pedestrian accident.
- Truck: Semi trucks are necessary to carry cargo from one part of the country to another. However, when they are involved in an accident, the damages are almost always significant.
- Motorcycle: A motorcycle accident usually brings devastation. There are numerous motorcycles in this beach town. Often, drivers don’t see the motorcycles or they try to pass them.
Types of Accidents
- Head on Collision: When two cars hit each other head-on, it is classified as a head on collision.
- Rear End: When one party hits another in the tailgate area, it is considered a rear-end collision.
- T-Bone: A T-bone accident occurs when one party is driving and another hits them on the side. It can be either side of the car.
Types of Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries: These issues are inflammation of the soft tissues within the body. The most common problems are seen around the neck, back, and leg areas. They are not serious and just require some chiropractic manipulations.
- Broken Bones/Lacerations: Depending on the severity of the accident, broken bones and lacerations are pretty common. Some of these breaks can be severe, like a compound fracture. In some cases, surgical intervention may be needed to help set the break.
- Brain Injury: Unfortunately, when dealing with a serious auto accident, the brain can be involved. If a person isn’t wearing their seatbelt, or the car comes crashing in on the head, a brain injury can be serious.
- Loss of Life or Limb: If the accident is severe in nature, it can cause a person to lose their life or limb. These cases are serious and require the need of a Santa Monica car accident lawyer fighting for the family.
Why You Need Legal Help
After an accident, you may not know what to do. This is why you need a Santa Monica car accident lawyer to help. We can get you the compensation you richly deserve. At the Pacific Attorney Group, we have 40 years of experience in helping people just like you. Call us today at 562-225-6128 for a free consultation. These accident cases are handled on contingency, which means you don’t pay a dime unless we win. Let us see how we can help!