Pacific Attorney Group Scholarship Program – NOW EXTENDED TO JUNE 16TH!
Higher education is extremely important. Unfortunately, college prices are rising, and many families cannot afford the added expense. Any type of financial assistance helps. The Pacific Attorney Group is based out of California. We are a law firm that wants to give back to its neighbors. To encourage local high school students who are interested in exploring the path toward the legal profession, this firm has initiated a community appreciation program, which provides these teens with scholarship. To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must submit a personal essay. Upon request, complete guidelines are available.
To be eligible to earn this scholarship, the applicant must meet each the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or possess an acceptable legal standing that permits them to work in the United States
- Have been accepted by an American law school or college
- Be enrolling in a pre-law program or entering law school
- Have earned respectable scholastic achievement (proof of a minimum of 3.0 GPA)
In addition to completing the scholarship application form, applicants must also submit their:
- Personal law-related essay (up to 1,000 words)
- Complete copy of high school or undergraduate transcripts for first-year law applicants
- Proof of acceptance by a U.S. university
- Proof of legal U.S. residency (preferred forms of proof of residency include a birth certificate or permanent resident card)
First prize lucky award recipient receives $500 and has the opportunity to spend an entire day shadowing one of the firm’s knowledgeable associate attorneys. Besides providing some monetary relief, it is a wonderful way for a student to get an inside look at the daily routine of a lawyer and decide whether or not it is something worth pursuing.
More About Pacific Attorney Group
At Pacific Attorney Group, we are proud to offer over 40 years of collective legal experience to our clients. Through our decades of practice, we have seen it all and we are ready to put our considerable legal knowledge to work for you.
Ready to apply? Here’s how:
Write and submit a typed essay of 300 to 500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role in leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety in your everyday life.
By submitting an application, the applicant grants Pacific Attorney Group permission to use the applicant’s name, school, and photo in marketing platforms. This can include, but is not limited to, Pacific Attorney Groups website, social media accounts, press releases, or other publications.