Pacific Attorney Group is offering a scholarship for pre-law and first-year law students. This $500 scholarship will be offered to the winning student to help cover education-related expenses. It is available for entry to eligible students who will be attending law school in the United States. To be entered to win the award, the recipient must create an essay (1,000 words or less) related to the specific area of law they are aiming to practice in.
To be eligible to earn this scholarship, the applicant must meet each the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or possess an acceptable legal standing that permits them to work in the United States
- Have been accepted by an American law school or college
- Be enrolling in a pre-law program or entering law school
- Have earned respectable scholastic achievement (proof of a minimum of 3.0 GPA)
In addition to completing the scholarship application form, applicants must also submit their:
- Personal law-related essay (up to 1,000 words)
- Complete copy of high school or undergraduate transcripts for first-year law applicants
- Proof of acceptance by a U.S. university
- Proof of legal U.S. residency (preferred forms of proof of residency include a birth certificate or permanent resident card)
The winner of the scholarship will be issued a $500 check. The recipient will be required to provide receipts that prove the award funds were used exclusively for school-related expenses (in compliance with the IRS regulations).
The winners of the scholarship will be notified during the final week of March 2018.
All applicants must submit their scholarship applications by March 1st 2018. Please do not contact our law firm regarding this scholarship. Only online applications will be eligible to receive the award. Contacting our office regarding the scholarship or failing to submit the application online will result in the refusal of your submission.
Send essay with the headline:
Essay Contest to Sergio Munoz: [email protected]