San Bernardino Car Accident Lawyer
San Bernardino is the 17th largest city in California. It was incorporated in 1857 and named for Saint Bernardino of Sienna. In the 1980’s, it won an award for being an “All American City” With a population of over 200,000 people. San Bernardino has a lot of traffic. According to statistics, there were 2,857 fatal car wrecks in the southern California area. If you were in a wreck, you need the help of a San Bernardino car accident lawyer.
How A San Bernardino Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
If you have been in an auto accident due to negligent drivers in San Bernardino, we can help. We have been helping auto accident victims for yours. Our skilled and experienced San Bernardino car accident lawyers can be your advocate through the whole case and help you get the compensation you deserve. We are there to listen to your story and be your support. We will then prepare your case to win.
Types of Auto Accidents
Anything driving on a road or highway can be involved in an accident
Type of Accidents
• Rear End: A vehicle hits another vehicle from behind
• Head-On Collision: Vehicles hit each other front to front
• T-Bone: A vehicle hits in the side of another vehicle
Types of Injuries
There are several types of injuries that can be sustained by a car wreck. Here are some of the most common ones that San Bernardino car accident lawyers handle:
• Injuries to the back: You have strains, sprains, disc injuries, or fractures. This could be to your lumbar or thoracic spine area.
• Injuries to the neck: This includes whiplash, strain, cervical spine damage, and disc injuries.
• Internal injuries: These are any injuries to internal organs and internal bleeding
• Injuries to the spinal cord: Loss of function and feeling can happen to the spinal cord when it is damaged by fragments of bone, discs, or ligaments.
• Traumatic Brain Injuries: These are devastating injuries caused by head trauma
• Injuries of the Face and Jaw: You can receive cuts, scrapes, bruises or dental injuries in a car accident.
• Psychological Injuries: A lot of car wreck victims suffer emotional distress, anxiety, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after a wreck.
Were you or a loved one hurt in an auto accident? Are you struggling to pay medical bills? Call us today for a free case review. There are no out of pocket fees needed. We will come to your home or the hospital for a free consultation. We are experienced San Bernardino car accident lawyers with proven results. Call us for your accident injury claims. Remember, we only get paid if you get paid. Call us today at #
Do I Have A Case?
the initial consultation is free
Call or email us to schedule a free consultation. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our attorneys will travel to wherever is most convenient for you to meet and speak about your case.