Bone Fractures and Breaks Due to Car Accidents Lawyer
Bone fractures and breaks are common injuries that can occur as a result of car accidents. The impact and force involved in a collision can cause significant trauma to the body, leading to fractures or breaks in the bones. These injuries can vary in severity, ranging from hairline fractures to complete bone breaks.
If you have suffered bone fractures or breaks due to a car accident, it is essential to seek immediate medical attention. Additionally, it is advisable to consult with a personal injury attorney. They can assist in proving liability, negotiating with insurance companies, and advocating for your rights to ensure you receive the appropriate compensation.
Common Types Of Bone Fractures in Car Accidents
In car accidents, various types of bone fractures can occur due to the impact and force involved. Some common types of bone fractures that can result from car accidents include:
- Closed fracture: This is a fracture where the broken bone does not go into the skin. It is also called a simple fracture.
- Open fracture: This is a fracture where the broken bone pierces through the skin, leading to an increased risk of infection. It is also referred to as a compound fracture.
- Transverse fracture: In this type of fracture, the break takes place at a right angle to the long axis of the bone.
- Spiral fracture: These fractures result from a twisting or rotational force, causing the bone to break in a spiral pattern.
- Greenstick fracture: This type of fracture is common in children, where the bone bends and cracks but does not break completely.
- Comminuted fracture: This is a severe fracture where the bone breaks into multiple fragments or pieces.
- Compression fracture: This type of fracture occurs when two bones are forced against each other, resulting in a compressed or crushed bone.
- Avulsion fracture: This type of fracture occurs when a small piece of bone is pulled away from the main bone due to the force caused by the surrounding tendons or ligaments.
- Stress fractures: These are tiny cracks in the bone caused by repetitive stress or overuse, such as in long-distance car accidents or prolonged vibrations.
Common Broken Bones In Car Accidents
In car accidents, various bones can be fractured due to the impact and force involved. Some common broken bones that occur in car accidents include:
- Arm fractures: This can involve fractures in the upper arm (humerus), forearm (radius and ulna), or hand (metacarpals and phalanges).
- Leg fractures: These can include fractures in the thigh bone (femur), shinbone (tibia), fibula, or foot bones (metatarsals and phalanges).
- Rib fractures: The ribs can be fractured due to the impact of the accident, often resulting in pain and difficulty breathing.
- Collarbone fracture: The collarbone (clavicle) is susceptible to fractures in car accidents, especially during direct impact or when the arms are outstretched.
- Pelvic fractures: The pelvis, which consists of the hip bones, sacrum, and coccyx, can be fractured in high-impact car accidents.
- Spinal fractures: The vertebrae in the spine can be fractured, leading to various degrees of spinal cord injury and potential paralysis.
- Facial fractures: The facial bones, such as the nose, cheekbones (zygomatic bones), or jaw (mandible), can be fractured in car accidents, resulting in severe pain and disfigurement.
- Skull fractures: In severe accidents, the skull can be fractured, which can lead to traumatic brain injuries and other complications.
The Pacific Attorney Group can Help with Your Broken Bone or Fracture Case
The Pacific Attorney Group is here to assist you with your broken bone or fracture case. Our experienced team of personal injury attorneys understands the challenges and complexities involved in such cases, and we are committed to helping you seek the compensation you deserve. Here’s how we can help:
- Case evaluation: We offer a free consultation to assess the details of your case. During this evaluation, we will listen to your story, review the evidence, and provide you with an honest assessment of the strength of your claim.
- Legal guidance: Our attorneys will guide you through the legal process, explaining your rights and options. We will help you understand the laws applicable to your case, gather necessary evidence, and build a strong claim on your behalf.
- Insurance negotiations: Handling insurance companies can be difficult. Our team will handle all communications with the insurance company on your behalf, ensuring that your rights are protected and that you receive a fair settlement offer.
- Expert representation: If your case requires litigation, our skilled trial attorneys will advocate for you in court. We will present a compelling case, cross-examine witnesses, and fight for maximum compensation for your broken bone or fracture injuries.
- Compensation recovery: We will diligently pursue all available avenues of compensation for you, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, rehabilitation costs, and any other damages you have suffered as a result of the accident.
Types of Claims We Can Help with for Bone Fractures and Breaks
The Pacific Attorney Group can assist with various types of claims related to bone fractures and breaks in car accidents. Some of the claims we can assist you with includes:
- Personal injury claims: If you have sustained bone fractures or breaks in a car accident due to the negligence or fault of another party, we can help you pursue a personal injury claim. This includes claims for medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages associated with your injuries.
- Product liability claims: If the bone fracture or break was caused by a defective vehicle or faulty vehicle component, we can help you file a product liability claim against the manufacturer or other parties responsible for the defect. This type of claim seeks compensation for your injuries and damages resulting from the defective product.
- Wrongful death claims: If a car accident involving bone fractures or breaks has resulted in the loss of a loved one, we can assist you with a wrongful death claim. This type of claim seeks compensation for the emotional and financial losses suffered as a result of the accident and the untimely death of your family member.
- Insurance claims: We can help you navigate the process of filing an insurance claim and dealing with insurance companies to ensure you receive fair compensation for your bone fractures or breaks. This includes negotiating with the insurance company and advocating for your rights to maximize your claim.
Our primary goal is to secure the best possible outcome for your case, providing you with the support and guidance you need during this challenging time. Trust the Pacific Attorney Group to handle your broken bone or fracture case with professionalism, compassion, and dedication.
Book your free consultation with us for you to get the compensation you deserve.