1 Injured in Wilmington Collision on Interstate 110 Freeway near Anaheim Street Off-Ramp
Wilmington, California (September 3, 2021) – One person was injured Thursday morning in a traffic collision involving four vehicles in Wilmington, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The four-vehicle crash occurred at around 9:18 a.m. on the southbound side of Interstate 110 Freeway near Anaheim Street exit.
The CHP said the wreck involved a blue Dodge Durango, a brown Nissan Xterra, a black Hyundai Santa Fe and a fourth vehicle.
4-Car Collision on I-110 Freeway in Wilmington
First responders found one person suffering from a head injury and was bleeding. At least one ambulance was dispatched to the crash, and the medics determined that the crash resulted in minor injuries.
The wrecked vehicles were towed from the crash site.
No further details about the collision were immediately provided.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.