1 Sustains Major Injuries in Tulare Car Crash at Road 68 and Avenue 240
Tulare, California (August 9, 2021) – One person suffered major injuries in a traffic collision that happened Monday afternoon at an intersection in Tulare.
The California Highway Patrol said the incident was reported at about 12:27 p.m. on Road 28 at Avenue 240.
Two vehicles collided at the intersection for unknown reasons.
A female party was pinned inside one of the cars.
Emergency crews responded to the scene to find one person with serious injuries. An ambulance was requested to transport the victim to the hospital.
Both vehicles were towed away from the scene.
CHP is investigating to establish the cause of the crash.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.