Toro Canyon Accident on Highway 101 Near Santa Claus Lane Injures 2
Toro Canyon, California (September 3, 2021) –A Toro Canyon accident involving two vehicles late Thursday afternoon sent two people to the hospital.
The California Highway Patrol responded to the crash site at approximately 5:17 p.m. on Highway 101, just south of Santa Claus Lane, in Santa Barbara County.
The accident involved a red Nissan Rodeo and a silver Toyota Tacoma that crashed on the northbound side of the highway for undetermined reasons.
Due to the impact, the Nissan acquired moderate rear damage while the Toyota had major front damage.
Toro Canyon Car Accident
The crash left two unidentified people with minor injuries. Both patients were attended to by paramedics before being taken to the Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital for medication.
The wreck resulted in the closure of the northbound lanes of Highway 101 near Santa Claus for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.