1 Injured in Sonoma Car Crash on Highway 37 near Noble Road
Sonoma, California (September 3, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after being injured in a car crash in Sonoma on Thursday evening, September 2.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened at about 6:29 p.m. on Highway 37 near Noble Road.
A Honda Civic and a big rig were involved in the collision. The events leading up to the collision, however, were not immediately established.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to Kaiser Vallejo by Sonoma Fire Department ambulance.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.