Possible Injuries in Sherman Oaks Car Crash on Interstate 405 near Victory Boulevard Off-Ramp
Sherman Oaks, California (August 2, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a car crash that happened Monday morning in Sherman Oaks.
The collision happened at about 10:28 a.m. on Interstate 405 near the Victory Boulevard exit, the CHP reported.
According to the CHP, three vehicles collided for unknown reasons on Interstate 405.
First responders who arrived at the scene moved the cars involved to the right shoulder.
3-Vehicle Crash on Interstate 405 in Sherman Oaks
The extent of the injuries sustained in the crash was not immediately available.
The crash snarled traffic on southbound Interstate 405 between Vanowen Street and Oxnard Street.
No further details about the crash were immediately provided.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.