Injuries Reported in Seal Beach Crash on 22 Freeway near Valley View
Seal Beach, California (August 5, 2021) – Injuries were reported after a multi-vehicle crash in Seal Beach on Thursday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the collision was reported at around 9:30 a.m. on the westbound side of the 22 Freeway, just east of Valley View.
CHP said a white Chevy Silverado was disabled on the right-hand side of the freeway, and five SUVs were blocking the left two lanes of the freeway.
22 Freeway Collision in Seal Beach
The extent of the injuries sustained in the crash was not immediately available.
Traffic was backed up on the 22, 405, and 605 Freeways due to the collision.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.