At Least 1 Seriously Injured in Santa Clarita Collision on Highway 14 near Escondido Canyon Road Off-Ramp
Santa Clarita, California (September 3, 2021) – At least one person sustained serious injuries following a traffic crash that happened Friday afternoon in Santa Clarita, authorities said.
At about 3:48 p.m., officials received a report about the collision on Highway 14 near Escondido Canyon Road exit.
According to the authorities, four vehicles were involved in the crash.
Details on what led up to the collision were not immediately available, but authorities said there were no patients trapped.
4-Vehicle Collision on Highway 14 in Santa Clarita
At least one person suffered major injuries as a result of the crash. A medical helicopter was requested to transport the victims to the hospital.
All lanes of northbound Highway 14 were temporarily closed following the crash.
No further details about the crash were immediately provided.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.