One Hospitalized after Santa Clarita Accident on 14 Freeway at Agua Dulce
Santa Clarita, California (August 10, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after a traffic accident that took place in Santa Clarita on Sunday night, according to California Highway Patrol.
The wreck was reported at around 11:11 p.m. August 8, on 14 Freeway at Agua Dulce.
CHP said the driver of a Toyota stopped and pulled to the left side of the road to clean her glasses. Shortly after, the Toyota was struck on the passenger side by a white Ford.
One Hospitalized after Santa Clarita Rollover Crash
The impact caused the Ford to roll over multiple times.
The driver of the Ford was transported by ambulance with unknown injuries.
No further details were released.
The cause of the collision is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.