3 Hospitalized after San Jose Accident on Interstate 680 near Alum Rock Avenue
San Jose, California (September 2, 2021) – Three unidentified people were injured following a traffic collision that occurred on a freeway in San Jose early Tuesday morning.
The multi-vehicle crash took place on Interstate 680, just north of Alum Rock Avenue, at about 4:00 a.m.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how a brown Acura TL, a green van, and three others crashed on the northbound side of the interstate.
Due to the impact, one of the automobiles acquired major front-end damage.
San Jose Multi-Vehicle Accident
The crash left three people with unspecified injuries. Two of the victims were rushed to the Regional Medical Center for medication, while the third patient was hospitalized at the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center after the accident.
An investigation into the crash is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.