Linden Accident at Highway 26 and Wimer Road Seriously Injures 1
San Joaquin County, California (September 6, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a two-vehicle collision that left one person with serious injuries late Sunday night in Linden, San Joaquin County.
The major injury crash took place at Highway 26 and Wimer Road just before 11:00 p.m.
The CHP did not immediately establish how a 2018 blue Toyota Camry crashed with a 2021 silver Toyota Corolla at the Linden intersection.
Due to the impact, one of the involved vehicles acquired major front-end damage.
Major Injury Linden 2-Vehicle Accident
Paramedics responded to the scene and attended to one person who had sustained major injuries following the collision. The unidentified patient was then rushed to a local hospital for further medication.
The cause of the accident remains under active investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.