1 Injured in San Diego Car Crash on Highway 163 near 15 Freeway
San Diego, California (September 12, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a collision early Sunday morning in San Diego.
The crash occurred along the northbound lanes of Highway 163 near Interstate 15 Freeway at about 3:38 a.m.
A semi-truck and another vehicle of unknown make and model were involved in the crash. The manner in which the accident happened, however, was not immediately established.
One of the vehicles is reported to have crashed into a light pole after the collision.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
More information about the accident was not provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.