At Least 1 Suffers Serious Injuries in San Bernardino Crash on 24819 5th Street
San Bernardino, California (September 3, 2021) – At least one person suffered serious injuries in a multi-vehicle pileup that took place Friday evening in San Bernardino, the California Highway Patrol said.
The wreck occurred at around 7:10 p.m. in the 24819 block of 5th Street.
Four vehicles, including a black Nissan Altima and a Toyota Corolla, were involved in the pileup. Some of the cars were blocking the roadway after the collision.
Emergency crews responded to the scene to help the motorists. At least one person sustained severe injuries in the accident. An ambulance was sent to the scene to transport the victim to the hospital.
The Altima was towed away with major front-end damage and the Corolla with major right-side and rear damage.
CHP is investigating to establish the cause of the crash.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.