At Least 1 Seriously Injured in Sacramento Crash on El Dorado (50) Freeway at Watt Avenue
Sacramento, California (September 6, 2021) – At least one person was seriously injured Sunday morning in a traffic collision involving several vehicles in Sacramento, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The major injury collision happened a little after 9:37 a.m. Sunday, September 5, on El Dorado (50) Freeway near Watt Avenue.
The crash involved a light-colored sedan, a white SUV, a gray Chevrolet, and an orange Chevrolet pickup truck.
Details on what led up to the accident at this time are unknown, but authorities said one of the vehicles involved rolled over and landed on its roof due to the impact.
4-Car Crash on El Dorado Freeway in Sacramento Results in Major Injuries
A pregnant woman was ejected onto the roadway and possibly sustained major injuries. Her name and condition were not immediately disclosed.
Further details about the collision were not immediately provided.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.