Man Hospitalized after Sacramento Accident on Interstate 5 Freeway near Arena Boulevard
Sacramento, California (September 1, 2021) – A man was hospitalized after being involved in a multi-vehicle collision Wednesday morning in Sacramento.
The three-vehicle crash happened on the Interstate 5 Freeway near the Arena Boulevard off-ramp at approximately 9:40 a.m. on September 1.
The accident involved a gold Sienna van, a Toyota SUV, and a black Nissan Maxima that crashed on the highway for undetermined reasons.
Due to the impact, a male party was pinned in the black Nissan and had to be extricated by firefighters.
Sacramento 3-Vehicle Accident
The unidentified victim sustained a head injury in the crash and was taken to a local hospital for medication.
The California Highway Patrol requested tow trucks to remove two of the wrecked vehicles away from the scene.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.