At Least 1 Sustains Major Injuries in Running Springs Crash on Highway 330 at Old City Creek Road
Running Springs, California (August 2, 2021) – At least one person suffered major injuries in a Running Springs crash that happened Sunday morning, the California Highway Patrol said.
The incident transpired at about 11:40 a.m. on Highway 330 at Old City Creek Road.
Authorities said a motorcycle collided with a car for unknown reasons.
San Bernardino County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the scene.
An air ambulance was requested to airlift at least one person who sustained major injuries in the accident.
No other details were given about the accident.
CHP is investigating to establish the cause of the collision.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.