At Least 1 Sustains Major Injuries in Riverside Motorcycle Crash on Roberts Road near Wood Road
Riverside, California (August 6, 2021) – At least one person suffered serious injuries in a Thursday evening Riverside motorcycle crash that happened o Roberts Road.
The California Highway Patrol said the incident happened at around 6:55 p.m. just west of Wood Road.
A motorcycle collided with another unknown vehicle under unclear circumstances.
CHP officers, firefighters, and paramedics responded to the scene shortly after receiving reports about the wreck.
At least one person sustained major injuries in the accident. An ambulance was dispatched to the scene to provide medical aid and transport the victim to the hospital.
No other information was available.
CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.