Possible Injuries Sustained in Prunedale Crash on Highway 101 near Crazy Horse Canyon Road
Prunedale, California (September 2, 2021) – Possible injuries were reported Thursday morning following a traffic collision on a highway in Prunedale, the California Highway Patrol said.
The multi-vehicle crash happened on Highway 101 near the Crazy Horse Canyon Road off-ramp at approximately 5:50 a.m. on September 2
The accident involved a blue Toyota, a white flatbed Ford pickup truck, and two other automobiles that crashed on the roadway for undetermined reasons.
Due to the impact, one of the vehicles was pinned under the truck.
Prunedale Multi-Vehicle Collision
Medical personnel responded to the scene and attended to all injured parties.
Meanwhile, at least two of the automobiles were towed away from the crash site.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.