At Least 1 Suffers Major Injuries in Perris Crash on Seaton Avenue and Cajalco Expy
Perris, California (September 2, 2021) – At least one person suffered major injuries in a two-vehicle collision that happened Wednesday evening in Perris, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The vehicles were involved in the wreck at around 6:09 p.m. on Seaton Avenue and Cajalco Expressway.
Firefighters responded to the scene to find a black Volkswagen and a tan Honda van involved in the accident.
One of the vehicles reportedly overturned and came back on its wheel.
A driver was also allegedly ejected from one of the cars.
The report said at least one person suffered severe injuries in the wreck. An ambulance was dispatched to the scene to take the victim to the hospital.
One of the drivers involved had a dog in the car. His wife responded to the scene to take the animal.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.