At Least 1 Sustains Major Injuries in Penn Valley Crash on Highway 20 at Poker Flats Road
Penn Valley, California (September 4, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating a major injury collision involving a semi that happened Friday evening in Penn Valley.
The wreck occurred at around 7:30 p.m. on Highway 20 at Poker Flats Road.
A semi-truck collided with another car of unknown make and model under unclear circumstances.
The report said at least one person sustained major injuries in the collision. An ambulance was dispatched to the scene to offer medical aid.
The eastbound lane of the highway was temporarily blocked following the collision.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.