Oakdale Accident at River and Rodden Roads Injures At Least 1
Oakdale, California (August 5, 2021) – Minor injuries were reported on Wednesday following a traffic collision in Oakdale, a local news source reported.
The two-vehicle crash happened at River and Rodden Roads just afternoon, on August 4.
Although it was not immediately established how the accident occurred at the intersection, one of the vehicles rolled over on its side.
Minor Injury Oakdale Accident
The crash resulted in minor injuries to an unidentified number of victims.
More details about this crash will be released after the completion of the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.