At Least 1 Injured in North Highlands Crash at Watt Avenue and Q Street
North Highlands, California (September 6, 2021) – At least one person was injured Friday night in a traffic collision at an intersection in North Highlands, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The crash occurred just before 8:00 p.m. Friday, September 3, at the intersection of Watt Avenue and Q Street.
According to the CHP, a white Kia Forte collided with a tan Toyota pickup truck for unknown reasons at the North Highlands intersection.
Car Crash at Watt Avenue and Q Street in North Highlands
At least one person suffered minor injuries in the crash and was treated at the scene by responding paramedics.
Further details about the crash were not immediately provided.
An investigation into the crash is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.