Nevada City Accident at Highway 20 and Chalk Bluff Road Seriously Injures 1
Nevada City, California (September 4, 2021) – A Nevada City accident involving two vehicles Friday afternoon sent one person to the hospital, the California Highway Patrol said.
The CHP responded to the head-on crash site at approximately 4:00 p.m. in the area of Highway 20 and Chalk Bluff Road.
The accident involved a red Ford pickup truck and a second vehicle that crashed at the Nevada City intersection for undetermined reasons.
Major Injury Nevada City Crash
One person sustained major injuries following the accident. The victim was attended to by paramedics before being taken to an area hospital for medication.
The crash resulted in the closure of the intersection for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.