Rider Seriously Injured in Willits Motorcycle Crash on Highway 101 near Reynolds Highway
Willits, California (September 4, 2021) – A motorcycle rider was injured in a collision involving a tour bus in Willits on Saturday afternoon, according to CHP.
The crash was reported at around 3:51 p.m. on Highway 101 near Reynolds Highway.
CHP said a motorcyclist was run over by the bus on the highway.
Motorcyclist Seriously Hurt in Willits Accident on Highway 101
The rider was airlifted to a hospital with major injuries.
The bus had no passengers at the time of the accident.
Traffic was slowed down in the area following the collision.
No further details were available.
The accident is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after an Auto Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your vehicle is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in an auto accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.