Moreno Valley Accident at Box Springs Road and Morton Road Seriously Injures 3
Moreno Valley, California (August 11, 2021) – Three people were seriously injured following a two-vehicle collision in Moreno Valley Tuesday night, according to a report by the Riverside County Fire Department.
The major injury crash happened in the area of Box Springs Road and Morton Road at approximately 9:55 p.m.
The accident involved two vehicles that crashed at the Moreno Valley intersection for undetermined reasons.
3 Hurt in Moreno Valley Accident
Due to the impact, one person was pinned inside the wreckage and had to be extricated.
Three unidentified people, including two who had sustained serious injuries, were rushed to a local hospital for medication.
More information about this accident will be released immediately after the completion of the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.