1 Injured in Monterey County Car Crash on Highway 101 near Chualar River Road
Monterey County, California (August 20, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a traffic collision that occurred near Chualar in Monterey County on Thursday afternoon.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened along the northbound lanes of Highway 101 near Chualar River Road at about 3:29 p.m. August 19.
Three vehicles were involved in the collision. However, the manner in which the accident happened was not immediately established.
As per the CHP incident logs, at least one person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
More information about the accident was not provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.