Mojave Accident at Sierra Highway and Silver Queen Road Injures 2
Mojave, California (September 5, 2021) – A Mojave accident involving two vehicles early Saturday morning sent two unidentified people to the hospital, the California Highway Patrol said.
A black sedan reportedly crashed with a gray SUV near Sierra Highway and Silver Queen Road at approximately 3:17 a.m.
The circumstances that led to the collision of the two vehicles near the intersection were not immediately established at the report time.
2 Hospitalized after Mojave Car Accident
As per the report, medical personnel transported two people to the Tehachapi Hospital and the Antelope Valley Hospital after the crash. One of the patients sustained minor injuries, while the second one was treated for major injuries.
The accident resulted in the closure of the intersection for an unknown time.
An investigation into the collision is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.