Motorcyclist Hospitalized after Modesto Accident at Parker Road and Church Street
Modesto, California (September 1, 2021) – A traffic collision involving a motorcycle at an intersection in Modesto Tuesday night seriously injured one person.
The major injury crash took place near Parker Road and Church Street at approximately 8:55 p.m.
As per the California Highway Patrol report, a Harley Davidson motorcycle reportedly crashed with an unspecified vehicle near the intersection for undetermined reasons.
Major Injury Modesto Accident
The rider was ejected from the bike and sustained major injuries. The victim, whose name was not revealed, was attended to by paramedics before being taken to an area hospital for further medication.
Details regarding the involved motorist were not immediately established at the report time.
The CHP is still investigating the cause of the accident.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.