Minor Injuries Sustained in Malibu Accident on Pacific Coast Highway near Neptune’s Net
Malibu, California (August 2, 2021) – Two people were hospitalized after being involved in a two-vehicle collision in Malibu late Saturday afternoon.
The minor injury crash happened on Pacific Coast Highway near the Neptune’s Net at approximately 5:40 p.m. on July 31.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the collision occurred on the southbound side of the highway.
Pacific Coast Highway Crash
Two unidentified people, including one with minor injuries, were rushed to St. John’s Hospital Camarillo for medication.
The crash resulted in the closure of the No. 2 Lane of southbound Pacific Coast Highway for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.