Los Angeles County Accident on Highway 14 near Escondido Canyon Road Seriously Injures 1
Los Angeles County, California (September 5, 2021) – A Los Angeles County accident involving multiple vehicles Friday afternoon seriously injured one person, according to a report by the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
The four-vehicle collision happened on Highway 14 near Escondido Canyon Road at approximately 3:49 p.m.
It was not immediately established how the collision occurred on the northbound side of the highway.
Major Injury Los Angeles County Car Accident
One person, whose name was not immediately revealed, sustained major injuries following the accident. The patient was attended to by paramedics before being rushed to an area hospital for further treatment.
The crash resulted in the closure of the northbound lanes of Highway 14 for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.