2 Injured in Los Alamos Crash on East Gate and Main Hill Road
Los Alamos, California (September 3, 2021) – Two people were injured in a head-on collision in Los Alamos on Friday afternoon according to the Los Alamos Police Department.
The crash was reported just before 2 p.m. in the area of East Gate and Main Hill Road.
Police said two vehicles collided head-on in the area for unknown reasons.
2 Injured in Los Alamos Head-On Crash
Two people were taken to Los Alamos Medical Center for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
No further details were released.
The cause of the collision is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.