One Hospitalized after Los Alamos Truck Accident on Highway 101 near Palmer Road
Los Alamos, California (September 4, 2021) – One person was hospitalized early Saturday morning following a traffic collision between a utility truck and a box truck near Los Alamos, according to a local news source.
The crash happened on Highway 101, one mile north of Palmer Road.
The utility truck reportedly slammed into the back of the box truck. After the collision, the utility truck veered off the road into an embankment.
Los Alamos Truck Collision on Highway 101
Emergency personnel responded to the scene and extricated one person who was trapped in their wrecked vehicle. The patient was then taken to Marian Regional Medical in unknown condition.
No other injuries were reported.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating the crash.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.