1 Hospitalized after Lincoln Accident on Industrial Avenue Near Lon McAnally Loop
Lincoln, California (August 1, 2021) – One person was hospitalized with serious injuries following a traffic collision early Saturday morning in Lincoln, Placer County.
The two-vehicle crash happened on Industrial Avenue near Lon McAnally Loop at approximately 3:35 a.m.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the collision occurred in the morning hours.
Major Injury Lincoln Accident
One unidentified person sustained major injuries and was rushed to an area hospital for medication.
The detectives handling the case are gartering more evidence to determine the cause of the accident.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.