LAPD Officer Hurt in Glendora Motorcycle Accident on 210 Freeway
Glendora, California (September 1, 2021) – A crash left a Los Angeles Police Department officer injured early Wednesday morning in Glendora, according to the authorities.
The wreck happened just before 5:30 a.m. on westbound 210 Freeway near Grand Avenue.
CHP said the officer and at least two other vehicles were involved in the wreck.
LAPD Officer Injured in Glendora Motorcycle Crash
The officer sustained unspecified injuries.
No other injuries were reported.
Two drivers believed to have been involved in the crash stopped at the scene.
Two westbound lanes of the 210 Freeway were closed following the accident.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.