Injuries Reported in Sunol Car Crash on Highway 84 near 680 Freeway
Sunol, California (September 5, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a head-on collision in Sunol on Sunday morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The accident happened on SR 84 near Interstate 680 Freeway at about 6 a.m.
Two vehicles are reported to have collided head-on for unknown reasons.
The CHP said the collision resulted in injuries and ambulances were called to the scene.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.