Harley-Anne Laub Injured in Newhall Scooter Accident on Sierra Highway and Dockweiler Drive
Newhall, California (August 3, 2021) – Harley-Anne Laub, 16, was struck and seriously injured by a vehicle while riding a scooter last Wednesday night in Newhall, according to a local news source.
The crash occurred in the area of Sierra Highway and Dockweiler Drive at about 8 p.m. July 29.
Authorities said Laub was riding home when she was hit by a Kia sedan traveling south on Sierra Highway in the area.
Harley-Anne Laub Seriously Injured in Newhall Scooter Crash
Laub was transported to a hospital with major injuries including leg injuries, collapsed lung, broken ribs, and fractures to her pelvis.
Further details on the collision were not immediately available.
The accident is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.