Possible Injuries Sustained in Fresno County Accident on California Avenue Near Jameson Avenue
Fresno County, California (August 31, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a head-on collision that occurred Tuesday morning in Fresno County.
The multi-vehicle accident occurred on California Avenue at approximately 8:55 a.m. on August 31.
The accident involved a silver Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck, a gray Honda Civic, and two other parked vehicles, including a Chevrolet Colorado.
As per the CHP report, the Chevrolet Silverado crashed with the Honda Civic near South Jameson Avenue before striking the parked automobiles.
California Avenue Multi-Vehicle Crash
All involved parties were attended to by paramedics who responded to the scene shortly after 8:55 a.m.
Officials requested tow trucks to remove the wrecked vehicles away from the crash site.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.