Fresno County Accident at Elm Avenue and Floral Avenue Seriously Injures 1
Fresno, California (September 1, 2021) – One unidentified person was hospitalized with serious injuries after being involved in a traffic collision at an intersection in Fresno County Monday afternoon.
The major injury crash was reported at approximately 12:32 p.m. in the area of Elm Avenue and Floral Avenue.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how a silver SUV crashed with a second vehicle at the intersection near Highway 41 on August 30.
Major Injury Fresno County Accident
One person was reportedly airlifted to a hospital for treatment of major injuries sustained in the accident.
The crash resulted in the closure of the intersection for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.