1 Injured in Fresno Car Crash at Jensen Avenue and Peach Avenue
Fresno, California (September 1, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a car crash in Fresno on Monday afternoon.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened in the area of Jensen Avenue and Peach Avenue at about 1 p.m. August 30.
A Ford Explorer is reported to have collided with a semi-truck for unknown reasons. The impact of the crash caused one of the vehicles to overturn onto its roof after the collision.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.