3 Injured in Chula Vista Collision at Broadway and G Street
Chula Vista, California (September 2, 2021) – Three people were injured Wednesday night in an alleged DUI crash in Chula Vista, according to authorities.
The collision occurred at around 8:20 p.m. Wednesday, September 1, at the intersection of Broadway and G Street.
Authorities said a woman was driving her car in the area when she allegedly ran a red light at the intersection and collided with another vehicle.
The woman’s car continued and slammed into The Manhattan. The business is a bar and cocktail lounge located on the southwest corner of the intersection.
Car Crashes Into Bar at Broadway and G Street in Chula Vista
Two patrons of the bar and the driver of the second vehicle were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
The woman exited her vehicle after the crash and argued with the bystanders. She was ultimately arrested and booked into custody on suspicion of DUI.
The crash remains under investigation. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to contact the Chula Vista police at (619) 691-5151.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.