At Least 1 Injured in Cathedral City Crash on Interstate 10 near Date Palm Drive
Cathedral City, California (August 3, 2021) – At least one person suffered major injuries in a two-vehicle collision that happened early Tuesday morning in Cathedral City.
The California Highway Patrol said the wreck took place at around 3:41 a.m. on westbound Interstate 10 near Date Palm Drive.
The CHP report said authorities are still investigating how two vehicles collided, resulting in major injuries to at least one person.
The report added that a three-vehicle crash that also resulted in major injuries happened at the same scene at around the same time.
The cause of the collisions will be established when authorities conclude their investigations.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.