2 Hospitalized after Butte County Crash on Highway 32 Near Lomo and Forest Ranch
Butte County, California (September 1, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a two-vehicle collision that left two people with minor injuries on a highway in Butte County late Tuesday morning.
The two-vehicle accident occurred at approximately 11:00 a.m. on Highway 32 near Lomo and Forest Ranch.
The circumstances that led to the collision of a GMC pickup truck and a Nissan 4-door sedan on the roadway near Humboldt Road were not immediately established at the report time.
Minor Injury Highway 32 Collision
The crash left two unidentified people with minor to moderate injuries. Both patients received first aid treatment from paramedics before being taken to an area hospital for further medical aid.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.