At Least 1 Seriously Hurt in Burlingame Car Crash on Highway 101 near Broadway On-Ramp
Burlingame, California (September 2, 2021) – At least one person was seriously hurt in a car accident that occurred Wednesday morning on a highway in Burlingame, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision was reported at about 11:47 a.m. on southbound Highway 101, just south of Broadway on-ramp.
The wreck involved a dark-blue Acura MDX and a beige Ford Explorer.
Firefighters responded to the scene and blocked the Nos. 1, 2, and 3 lanes.
At least one person was seriously injured in the accident. Paramedics responded to the scene to help those involved and take the victim to the hospital.
Caltrans responded to the scene to help clear the collision scene.
CHP is investigating to establish the cause of the collision.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.