At Least 1 Sustains Major Injuries in Bella Vista Collision on Highway 299 at Deschutes Road
Bella Vista, California (August 21, 2021) – At least one person suffered major injuries in a Friday night rollover collision that occurred at an intersection in Bella Vista, the California Highway Patrol said.
The two-vehicle crash transpired just after 9:00 p.m. on Highway 299 at Deschutes Road.
The crash involved a Chevrolet Silverado and a Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV.
One of the vehicles was reportedly traveling at high speeds prior to the collision.
The Trailblazer ended up overturned onto its side.
At least one person suffered major injuries in the accident, the report said.
The Silverado was towed away with major front-end damage and the Trailblazer with rollover damage.
An investigation into the crash is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.